WELCOME FRIENDS!

WELCOME FRIENDS!
You found me. Now bookmark this page!

VOTE FOR DAVE

As many of you know, I was selected as a finalist in the KOFY TV Guest Host Video Competition. You can see the video I submitted for the competition here: Sexy Man On Video

I was in the studio for several hours today, taping segments for my television appearances, which will be airing soon (I will let you know as soon as I have a date and time).
In the meantime, I would be eternally grateful if you would take a few minutes to log in to the KOFY Club at: http://www.kofytv.com and vote for me to be the new guest host.
My competition is good and she has a lot of Facebook friends, so I'll need your help if I am going to win...

I promise that I won't let it go to my head when I am a big celebrity (ha ha).

Much love to all,

Dave

1 comment:

  1. My pal, Dave does excellent work, please vote for him, he deserves it. You will be happy, I can assure you of that.
    PS-great job Dave, keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Are Welcome!