WELCOME FRIENDS!

WELCOME FRIENDS!
You found me. Now bookmark this page!

FIRE IN SAN BRUNO (VIDEO)

As I was driving home from work this evening, I started to hear the reports of this fire on the peninsula near San Francisco, in San Bruno, California.



This is an example of the negligence of Americans with regard to our own infrastructure, in favor of waging war in distant countries. As I watch, the Firefighters are mostly just standing around watching the destruction...I hate to say this, but some of these people deserve what happened to them--this is a pretty wealthy area and a lot of these people are the owners of the working class.

This is one reason why we need to bring our military home, stop waging war all over the world, and start taking care of things here at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Are Welcome!