WELCOME FRIENDS!

WELCOME FRIENDS!
You found me. Now bookmark this page!

DREAM OF ARMAGEDDON IN SANTA FE

DREAM OF ARMAGEDDON IN SANTA FE
I was in Santa Fe, near the outskirts of town on West Alameda Avenue, and there were huge ship-like things, bigger than the buildings, floating around over the downtown area which was mostly on fire. I was trying to video tape the scene, but couldn't seem to get any clear images. The camera kept shaking around in spite of my attempts to hold it steady—the ground was shaking intermittently, apparently from the barrage of ray beams coming out of the colorful flying things. Strange, large cartoon-like objects were appearing in mid-air and sort of attacking people, including me. One was a giant crumpled burnt, ash-covered beer can, which kept smashing into me. It felt like the apocalypse or armageddon. Someone laughed and said all of this was my fault, because I wasn't a Christian and that I had better accept Jesus right now if I didn’t want to die! I told him he was full of crap and the Beer can attacked me again. It was so vivid that I thought it was real. I was very relieved when I woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Are Welcome!